How to stay cool on a warm Summer day ? Well, you could make this Apple Cooler, which is very refreshing on a hot Summer day. I have got this recipe from a good work colleague travelling regular in the Middle East.
Apple Cooler: 3-4 drinks
- 5 dl apple juice
- plenty of mint
- 5 dl sparkling water
- plenty of ice cubes
- Put the mint into the apple juice, and let the mint infuse the apple in the refrigerator for minimum 2 hours.
- Fill ice cubes into a glass.
- Fill half the glass with the mint infused apple juice.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Drink and become refreshed on a hot Summer day :-)