December 18, 2010

Christmas gifts for my kitchen

 










When I was out shopping this morning for the week-end as well as finding one of the last Christmas gifts for the family, I found four different Christmas gifts for my very own kitchen :-))

I found three Kusmi limited edition cans for 2010 with Russian dolls, and as we getting close moving from 2010 to 2011 I decided to buy all three cans in one go !!!! And when I was looking for fresh mint for almond-orange cake in a supermarket, I found a dessert cook book by Mette Blomsterberg, which when found it's way into the shopping basket. I really love to see the various programme called "Det søde liv" with Mette Bomsterberg on TV, so now I can sit a look into fantastic looking desserts, uuhmmm,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...