January 24, 2011

Still eating Christmas cookies

Confused about this headline ? Yes, I have been "force feeding" all my colleagues with all my Christmas cookies and candy leftovers. But  I still have some home-made gingerbread cookies left, as this is my favourite Christmas cookie = I do not share this specific type of cookies with any of my colleagues !!!

I just love the specied flavour of gingerbread cookies.

The dough for this portion of gingerbread cookie I have actual received as "payment" for a cookie recipe from a colleague. The gingerbread cookie recipe is developed by Mette Blomsterberg, and you can find the gingerbread recipe here: Blomsterbergs brunkager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...