April 05, 2011

New tea for my tea cup 3




As Easter is getting closer and closer, and I am looking forward to a much needed Easter vacation, I have started count down to Easter drinking a "first" suggestion for a Easter tea. This Easter tea is a green Sencha tea with dried lemon peel, bellies flower and orange flavour from Thehuset Andersen.

The smell of this tea is very nice, but the taste is somehow not living up to the smell. It is not un-drinkable, but not very inspiring.

Therefore I am hoping, that a good friend of mine going to Paris this coming week-end, will bring back an Easter Tea from Freres Mariage for my tea pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...