May 08, 2011

Cake shopping at Ladurée at Champs-Elysées


I was in Paris two days this week in connection with a business trip. When I arrived at my usual hotel in Paris, located on Avenue des Ternes, I decided to go cake shopping at Ladurée on Champs-Elysées for my evening tea.

As the walking distance between the hotel and Ladurée is 30 minutes with a good high walking speed, I decided that I was entitled to having TWO cakes !!!! as I also had to walk another 30 minutes back to the hotel with the cakes.

As a "starter" I selected two mini macaroons, one with rose and one with almonds. My favourite was the one with rose.

The "main course" was a pistachio meringue bottom with pistachio cream, fresh strawberries and chopped pistachio as top decorations. This was perfect cake for both the eye and the mouth :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...