May 10, 2011

Food shopping in Paris May 2011


During my business trip to Paris last week, I also had the time to go shopping in "my local" supermarket on Avenue des Ternes with my cooling bag.

Different cheeses are always listed on my shopping list. This time I brought Comte, Munster and Emmentaler.

I also found some goat cheese in form a spreadable goat seasoned with thyme and rosemary. And some smaller slices of goat cheese for use in various salads.
 Dried sausages are another important thing for me to bring back to my kitchen.
And finally some cream cheese with different seasoning.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...