May 02, 2011

White asparagus with land ham and hollandaise sauce


I brought white asparagus during my shopping tour to Flensburg, which I turned into a nice spring meal yesterday evening.

I started by peeling the white asparagus, while I got the water boiling. I have read in the magazine "Samvirke", that adding the asparagus peel to the boiling water, should increase the asparagus flavour in the asparagus. So I decided to do this.

Add the asparagus into the boiling water and let them boil for 8-10 minutes, before removing them.

I served the white asparagus with German dried salty land ham and hollandaise sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...