December 16, 2011

Christmas Calendar Door 16 - Dates with marzipan coated with dark chocolate


The final Christmas confect recipe, where I am using marzipan. I still two more Christmas confect recipes to share with you, but they are without marzipan !!!

This confect is also very. very sweet as I have added marzipan into the dates. In order to balance the sweetness I have coated the dates in dark chocolate. Another way of reducing the sweetness is to leave out the marzipan as filling in the dates.


Dates with marzipan coated with dark chocolate:
  • 20 dates
  • 100 g plain marzipan
  • 150 g dark chocolate
  1. Remove the stone from the date.
  2. Fill the date with marzipan.
  3. Melt the dark chocolate using the microwave oven.
  4. Coat the dates with dark chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...