February 14, 2012

Valentine Sparkling Cocktail


Ending Valentine´s Day with this third and final blog post of today I have decided to move away from the eatable things into the drinkable area creating this Valentine Sparkling Cocktail.
I have taken my inspiration again from typical Valnetine´s gift such as roses and jewellery, where diamonds is a girl's best friend !!! and crushed ice does have a tiny/small look-a-like with diamonds, well before they melt away.

Cheers and hope you have enjoyed the Valentine´s Day together with me in my little kitchen :-)


Valentine Sparkling Cocktail: - 1 cocktail

  • Crushed ice
  • 3/4 teaspoon Monin Rose extract
  • Sparkling wine
  1. Fill the champagne glass with crushed ice.
  2. Add the rose extract
  3. Fill the glass the sparkling wine
  4. Cheers LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...