March 03, 2012

Brunch at a good friend´s place


Have a good look at this amazing brunch table !!! I received an invitation for brunch this Saturday at a very good friend´s place, as a kind for sudden decision for her side 1½ week ago. So we were a group of four good friends getting together, eating, talking. laughing and even walking outside in the wonderfull sunshine of today.

This brunch was both my breakfast as well as lunch, and right now here at 17.40 in the evening, I am still debating with myself, if I actual need something to eat this evening, as I am still feeling very, very full after this amazing brunch table.

I really like these sudden decisions concerning inviting people over for something, which is not planned weeks or months in advance. So lets all practise sudden decision more in our daily life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...