May 15, 2012

Second status on bulbs planted in Autumn 2011


I would like to share a second status on how the different tulip bulbs, which I planted last autumn, are getting along in my "park" this spring.


As you can see, the 60 Double Tulips Angelique really are on their blooming peak now regarding having a first sow-off in the peony bed. The only draw-back is their "working time" seems to be quiet limits, something like 8-10 days.





On this spot, where I planted 25 Virirdiflora Tulips, they are also showing a blooming face to the rest of world. And I have noticed, that their blooming time is quiet long, they have been busy for the last 14 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...