October 10, 2012

Blackberry muffin

Blackberry muffin ready for PINK fundraising
I have been baking these blackberry muffins for a PINK fundraising tomorrow at work, so where my colleagues have to pay money in order to get a muffin. I have involved my good work colleague, who at the same time is my blackberry "supplier" between September and November, so he is providing the fruit and I am baking the muffins.

So cross your fingers for a good outcome (= many Danish kroners in the pot) of this muffin fundraising.

I have twisted my favourite muffin recipes on apple muffin with cinnamon for these blackberry muffins.

Blackberry muffin: - 24 muffins
Blackberries before mixing into muffin dough
  • 450 g cake flour
  • 1½ tabelspoon baking powder
  • 175 g sugar
  • 375 g buttermilk 
  • 2 eggs
  • 75 g oil 
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 500 g blackberries
  1. Heat the oven to 200'C (conventional oven)
  2. Mix cake flour, baking powder sugar together in a mixing bowl with a cooking spoon
  3. Add buttermilk, oil and egg into a shaker, and shake it together
  4. Add the liquid to the mixing bowl, and stir well
  5. Add blackberries into the muffin dough
  6. Fill into 24 muffin forms
  7. Bake at 200'C for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...