November 06, 2012

Kitchen equipment 14 - ice cube maker

My "new" best friend supplying me with ice cubes

I have got a new BEST friend in my little kitchen !!!! My new best friend actually fills quiet a lot on my work top in my "little" kitchen, but it filling less than an American refrigerator with an ice cubes machine inside. And I have no room in the kitchen for American refrigerator !!!!

I really like to drink ice cold water and I like to fill soft drinks with plenty of ice cubes and ice cubes are an essential part of cocktail and drinks. And I kept forgetting making ice cubes in the freezer for these purposes.

So my "new" best friend is one busy machine in my kitchen supplying me with ice cubes on any time of the day or night.

2 comments:

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...