January 26, 2013

Cointreaupolitan


I am continuing my New Year Resolution on sharing a cocktail/drink every month with you every single month with you, and as we are fast approaching the end of January month, it is about time, that I enjoying a drink together with you. This month I have located a cocktail containing Cointreau on the bottle of Cointreau.

Cointreaupolitan: - 1 drink

  • 5 cl Cointreau
  • 3 cl cranberry juice
  • 2 cl lemon juice
  • ice cubes
  1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker containing ice cubes.
  2. Strain the drink into a chilled Martini glass
  3. Cheers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...