January 27, 2013

Hvedebrød med tranebær - wheat bread with cranberries


"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 22 accomplished = 51 recipes to bake

I am impressed with myself and my progress on my task of baking my way through the entire bread book called "Hjemmebagt". Since the beginning of January month I have been baking a total 3 recipes incl this one, which accounts for half of the recipes, which I managed to bake during the entire year of 2012.

This time it is the bread called "Hvedebrød med tranebær" (wheat bread with cranberries), which beside from wheat flour contain rolled barley grains and dried cranberries. The funny thing is, that you can not finds the rolled barley grains at all in the final bread, which I some how was expecting. Also the cranberries is giving a good overall sweetness to the final bread.

Instead of baking one whole bread I turned the dough into smaller buns.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Og bollerne smager også rigtig godt :-) Kirsten

      Delete
  2. These look AMAZING Kiki! Thoroughly divine and fruity! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these buns are great both in appearance and taste.

      Kirsten

      Delete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...