February 14, 2013

My Valentine Cocktail



Taking inspiration from this Valentine sparkling cocktail  in mind, I made the following twist: maintain the rose extract as flowers is a typical Valentine gift, adding some Cointreau for the fun of it and finally putting in some cranberry juice in order to get a more reddish colour (red being the colour of love) and at the same time making the sweetness of this cocktail more refreshing.

Cheers and hope you have enjoyed the Valentine´s Day together with me in my little kitchen :-)

My Valentine Cocktail: - 1 cocktail
  • 3/4 teaspoon Monin Rose extract
  • 2 cl Cointreau
  • 4 cl cranberry juice
  • Sparkling wine
  1. Fill the champagne glass with rose extract, Cointreau and cranberry juice
  2. Fill the rest of the glass with the sparkling wine
  3. Cheers LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...