March 02, 2013

Digestive kiks - Digestive biscuits


"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 25 accomplished = 48 recipes to bake

Now I have managed to create/bake/make 1/3 of all the many excellent recipes in the bread book "Hjemmebagt", this feels quiet amazing !!!! I posted my very first blog post (Frederiksgårds frokostbrød) on November 20 2010, so almost 2 years and 3 months ago. Sometimes I am in a "baking stream", where I managed to bake a new recipe on very regular intevals (right now I am in such a stream), followed by time, where the bread book collect (flour) dust on it´s shelf in the kitchen.

This time I have baked Digestive biscuits, which we sometimes pronounce with a Danish accent, which could be translated into "dike stiffener".  It is the second time, I have been baking biscuits, and it is so much easier, than I was imageing before doing it.

These Digestives are made from flour, butter, baking powder, salt and sugar, so some very basic and ready available ingredients found in most kitchens. Afterwards you can start to think how to twist this recipe with various spices or herbs bringing more interest into your kitchen life. Well, I think, that I will be looking into my bread book, so I keep up my great baking progress remaining in my "baking stream".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...