August 03, 2013

Apple Mac with modification



I was introduced to this recipe on the drink called "Apple Mac" in the TV programme "Anne og Anders på sommerferie", and I noted down the ratio between whiskey, ginger wine and apple juice. As I already had one of the important ingredients in form of ginger wine, I decided to make this drink for the annual illumination evening.

We started out with the original ratio between whiskey, ginger wine and apple juice, which was 1 part of each ingredients. However, the majority of the guests found it to be strong alcoholic in taste, so we decided to increase the amount of apple juice. And later on I did my best "to get ride of" the leftovers, I decided to made a slice of lemon to bring some freshness to the sweet apple taste.

So I am sharing this recipe with you, which is the final drink after a few modifications.

Apple Mac with modifications:
  • 1 part of whiskey
  • 1 part of ginger wine
  • 2 parts of apple juice
  • ice cubes
  • slice of lemon
  1. Mix everything together in cocktail glass
  2. Cheers :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karin,

    you are right this specific drink will never become one of my favourite drinks as I like more sweetness in my drinks. And yes be careful with the applied Whisky and it´s own taste. Perhaps it is best to use a cheap whisky, so you do not waste your money spend on a good whisky on making this drink.

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...