August 09, 2013

Karin´s 1 minute strawberry cake


One of my good girl friends needs plenty of energy, as she is eager triathlete, and one of the things, which she really likes to eat is Digestive biscuit with Nutella and slice of marzipan !!! However, for me having a "sweet tooth" this combination sounds toooo sweet, so I have been staying away from this fast energy fix.

Sometime during a short afternoon tea break I was served this specific combination with a strawberry twist, and I must admit I really liked this combination, which my girl friend referred to as 1-minute strawberry cake. So I am dedicating this extremely easy "cake recipe" to my good girl friend.

Karin´s 1 minutes strawberry cake: - 1 serving

  • 1 Digestive biscuit
  • Nutella
  • 1 slice of marzipan
  • 1-2 strawberry in slices
  • chocolate sprinkles
  1. Start by spreading Nutella on the Digestive biscuit
  2. Add the marzipan slice on top of the Nutella
  3. Add strawberry slices on the marzipan
  4. Finish off with adding chocolate sprinkles on the strawberry slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...