January 18, 2014

Knitted plaid after 1 week of knitting


It is one week ago, that I started turning this yarn for knitted plaid into a knitted plaid. And as the pattern is so simple (moss stitch) I am able to knit, when I sitting in front of the TV seeing the news or a new episode of TV series/show like the Danish version of X Factor or Arvingerne.

And as you can see, that I have so fare been knitting two colour rows of a total of 17 colour rows, so I still have a long way in front of me.

Hannibal the Cat has been behaving himself, so fare only attacking the balls of yarn on a few occasions, if they suddenly started to roll across the floor in the living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...