August 30, 2014

Sherry cocktail


Saying the word "sherry" makes me think of old ladies with purple hair !!! Perhaps you would call me prejudiced to have this image inside my head ? Well I do not have purple and I am not old, but I have started to drink sherry cocktail during this Summer after being introduced to this kind of cocktail by my very good friends in Horsens (which by the way are not old or having purple hair).

This sherry cocktail is mixed of half sherry and half ginger ale served together with a slice of lemon and ice cubes.

Sherry cocktail: - 1 cocktail

  • 2 slices of lemon
  • 4-5 ice cubes
  • sherry
  • ginger ale
  1. Put the lemon slices and ice cubes into a cocktail glass.
  2. Fill half the glass with sherry.
  3. Fill the remaining glass with ginger ale.
  4. Cherries - have a nice week-end :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...