September 26, 2014

Flensburger liquorice tea for my tea pot 24


From my last shopping expedition to Flensburg I brought various teas from Teehaus Flensburg incl. this summer tea. Now the time has come for me to enjoy this German version of liquorice tea. The tea is a black tea with liquorice roots, liquorice powder and flavour.

The interesting question is now, if the taste of liquorice is strong enough for the people of Scandinavia, which will have certain requirements as to the strength of the liquorice taste. I can confirm, that the tea is tasting of liquorice, perhaps I as liquorice addict could do with a little more liquorice taste, as you will have in Danish produced tea blends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...