October 11, 2014

Yarn from Fur for a new knitting project


When I in June spend some days together with a very good girl friend on the island of Fur, I brought 100 g of some wool made from 78% mohair, 13% merino and 9% nylon as a souvenir for myself.

I will be knitting it into a light neck tube using knitting needles in size 12. And it is a very simple and easy knitting pattern. Beat 30 stitches up on the knitting needle, each pind is knitted right, until the desired lenght is reached. How much more simple can a knitting pattern be ?

The final neck tube will be much more light compared to this neck tube a la Søhesten. Are you making some interesting knitting project with Autumn ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...