December 27, 2014

CARROT LIFT


This was the second juice created on my new juicer, which I made from my very first JuiceSelvKassen from Årstiderne. I actually really liked the taste of this juice, so I will for sure be making this juice again.

The amount of 2 cm fresh ginger is giving some hotness/burning sensation to this juice, but it is not over the top, as with my very first attempt using fresh ginger in a juice.

CARROT LIFT:- 1 serving

  • 3 carrots
  • 3 apples
  • 2 cm of fresh ginger
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Remove the top and bottom from the carrots.
  3. Remove the stem and core from the apple.
  4. Juice everything together.
  5. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...