Another way of clearing up in the weekly vegetable box is to make juice. This is basically a fruit juice without vegetable inside. The apples, oranges and pears are bringing all the sweetness into the juice, so I am using the peel of one orange together with lemon incl peel to adjust the taste in a fresh/acidic direction, which I think was managed quiet good in this juice.
This juice is fitting perfect into either breakfast or on a brunch table.
APPLE ORANGE PEAR TWIST: - 4 servings
- 1 lemon - with the peel
- 2 orange - one without the peel and one with the peel
- 7 apples - without the core and stem
- 7 pears - without the core and stem
- Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
- Juice everything together.
- Juice the lemon in between the oranges.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)