January 22, 2015

SPICY KALE


After my success using red cabbage in PURPLE POWER, I was really looking forward to test out some white cabbage in this juice calles SPICY KALE. I did drink the juice, but I am not fan of the bitterness coming from the white cabbage, and it was difficult for me to understand, why the word spicy was a part of this juice name ?? Well, not a success and neither a faileur, but not worth a repetition !

SPICY KALE - 1-2 servings

  • 1/4 white cabbage
  • 1 orange + the peel of ½ orange
  • 2 apples
  • 1 pear
  • 2 cm ginger
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-) as you think healthy thoughts !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...