March 28, 2015

ENERGIZER


Again I have been looking with great interest in the weekly vegetable box, as it is the JuiceSelvKasse this week. I rotate my weekly vegetable boxes. I have selected four different vegetable boxes, so I received a certain vegetable every forth week.

This ENERGIZER both looks and well as tastes very healthy. Using the entire lemon with the peel on brings a bitter note to the juice. So if you are no fan of bitterness, you should consider to use the lemon after removal of the peel.


ENERGIZER: - 3  servings
  • 6 stems of celery
  • 2 apples
  • 1 spring cabbage
  • 1 lemon - with peel
  • ½ pineapple - peel removed
  • 1 broccoli incl stem
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together. 
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)
  4. Store remaining juice in the refrigerator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...