April 21, 2015

New sofa cushion under creation


After the creation of my first knit sofa cushion for my library, I have been busy looking for new cushions and blanket/plaid in green colours and shades, as I would like to change the colour scheme of the library from purple/red into mainly green. So a transformation can easily end up with costing a fortune, so I am on approachint this task with a cost optimisation view point !!! such as knitting sofa cushion myself or buying cushion second hand.

I have spend approx 510 DKK on yarn and 5 buttons. You can easily pay 600-700 DKK for a designer cushion. The yarn is from Rowan and consist of 50% woll, 25% alpaca and 25% viscose, The yarn looks like tweed with blue and whittish spots in the main colour of green.

The pattern for this cushion I have found in free magazine, where the front side of the cushion will be wicker pattern and the back-side will be in stockinette stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...