When I saw this recipe on making apple syrup in my local newspaper, I cut the recipe for later use in my kitchen, which is now in connection with my daily Christmas Calendar.
I imaging, that I will use this apple syrup later on in:
- Christmas cocktail, perhaps made from sparkling wine
- Served together with ice cream
- Served together with yogurt and granola
- 1 l apple juice
- 80 g sugar
- Pour the apple syrup in a cooking pot.
- Boil the apple juice for 1 hour, thereby the volume is reduced.
- After 1 hour of boiling stir in the sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Fill the apple syrup in a clean bottle.
- Store the apple syrup cold in the refrigerator.