July 11, 2016

Raspberry liqeuer


My raspberry in my little garden was until a few minutes full of raspberries, this is not the case any more, as I have started the process of making raspberry liqueur using this recipe.

When I was picking the raspberries I was was doing regular quality control. If in doubt, if the raspberry was good enough to end up in the raspberry liqueur, I placed the raspberry in my mouth ! If it was not good enough I spat it out on the grass and it was good enough I enjoyed the taste of it !!!

Raspberry liqueur:

  • 210 g fresh raspberries
  • 210 g sugar
  • 3½ dl vodka
  1. Start by putting boiling water into the storage jar for 5 minutes.
  2. Empty the glass.
  3. Put the raspberries into the glass, check that each individual raspberry is good without any mould.
  4. Afterwards place the sugar on top.
  5. Finally fill the vodka into the glass.
  6. Close the glass and shake it.
  7. Store the glass dark.
  8. Shake the glass regular until the sugar has been dissolved.
  9. After 2 months storage in the dark remove the raspberries.
  10. Pour the raspberry liqueur in a bottle.
  11. Store the filtered raspberry liqueur for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...