September 04, 2016

September equals apples


September equals apples

We have now left Summer and have moved to the very first month of Autumn. Here in September you can enjoy apples with different taste, shape, colour and texture either in your own garden, if you are the lucky owner of one or more apple trees. I have two apples tress in my small garden giving me a total of three different apples (Ingrid Marie, Philippa and unknown sort).

Therefore the theme for things going on in my kitchen will be apple.

In August the theme of my kitchen was jams, where I created 3 recipes (blueberry jam with vanillablackberry jam & cordial and plum - tomato chutney).

I will as inspiration share this recipe on apple mash with you, which is one of my favourite thing made with apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...