October 04, 2016

Esters æblestænger - Ester´s apple sticks


"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 36 accomplished = 37 recipes to bake

After a more than a year I have again been baking from the great bead book called Hjemmebagt.
This time I have been baking the recipe called Esters æblestænger as my contribute to the cake regatta at the rowing club, where the topic was kringle (pretzel).

Both taste and texture is excellent. And I am actually quiet pleased with the look of the final cake. After tasting the original recipe I already have some suggestions in mind for further modifications, perhaps sprinkling the apple boats with either cinnamon sugar or chai sugar, mixing in some marzipan in sugar and butter layer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...