April 09, 2017

Palm Sunday - count-down for Easter Calender 2017



Today it is Palm Sunday, so we are one week away from Easter celebration. Many people in Denmark went on Easter vacation last Friday, as we here in Denmark are having public holiday Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Monday.

I typical start decoration for Easter both inside as well as outside approx 1 month in advance in order to celebrate the return for sun and long days full of sunlight. Inside I decorate with small wood Easter eggs, silver eggs, and one-two weeks Easter I take in branches from trees, which are decorate with wood Easter decoration.

Outside I decorate with Easter eggs on two climbing hydrangea in my front garden. This is something, which is done much more in Germany and very seldom in Denmark. However, I can see, that one of my neighboroughs has decorate a small pine tree in their front garden as well.

During the coming Easter days I will making a small Easter Calendar just my usual Christmas Calender, so look by starting from Thursday for some inspiration for your kitchen activities during the upcoming vacation time.

As teaser look below at some previous Easter creations.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...