November 29, 2017

Shopping in London



I have just returned from a small vacation to the UK, whicj was a combination of another course at the Women Institute at Denman College with focus on Christmas Afternoon Tea.

Besides from the baking course I also spend a short time in London looking, shopping and enjoying some afternoon tea.

As usual I went over with a big suitcase with plenty of room for both my baked goods as well as some shopping. Luckily my flight ticket had a baggage allowance of 23 kg, which I managed to use expected for 500 g !!!

I brought a Fever Tree cocktail book, Dureé Afternoon Tea recipe book, various magazines, gin, cashmere sweater and some tea (no Christmas teas). I even found an English Christmas calendar, which contains 25 small gifts :-)

1 comment:

  1. Silent Pool - ginen var på "black Friday" tilbud i Billund, da jeg fløj til London.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...